There will be a few items up for sealed bid auction. Lunch and gala attendees may bid on the following items:
- Gibson guitars autographed and donated by Brett Kissel
- Tablescape designed and donated by Fleurs Flowers and Pottery Barn
- Dinner with wine pairings donated by Enotri and hosted at Kitchen by Brad Smoliak
- Original piece of art by former house guest and special model, Barbara Burns
- Tapas Meal and Wine for up to 20 People donated by: Brad Fournier, Rene & John Cloutier, Nordic
- Complete a sealed (blind) bid form, seal it in an envelope and drop it in the sealed bid area.
- Sealed bids will be open once the gala fashion show begins
- The highest bid will win the item.
- Winning bidders names will be posted at the gala after the fashion show. Winning bidders not at the gala will be contacted by phone or email.
- In the case of a tie, a raffle draw will be made.
- The complete list of rules will be available at the event.